Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yay for Heather!

I don't know if I already posted this, but my amazing girlfriend, Heather, graduated from her master's program a week or two ago. She's now getting ready to start a second masters, leading to a PhD. Since she works with children with disabilities (and that's what her degree is for), I thought it would be fitting to put up a picture of her graduating with one of the kids she works with, who came to see her graduate. Can't wait till she comes on Monday to visit me! Unfortunately though, I have an awful lot of studying to do between now and then, since Monday is also the day of our first block! Thankfully, I think I'm doing a lot better keeping up this semester than I was last semester, so this pre-block week should not be as stressful as they have been in the past.
0804_172.jpg

2 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

You didn't notice the earrings. Love, Heather, M.A.

PS - What letters do you have behind your name? ;)

Scott said...

I actually did and meant to say something, but forgot when I talked to you. I just have B.A. for now, but M.D. soon enough, and they're really the only letters that matter ;)