Sunday, June 8, 2008

The block approaches

Well I've been doing basically nothing but studying for the block for the past couple of days. I've yet to see how I'll do on this block, but I am at least feeling better than I did on any block last semester. In previous semesters, I was still going through my notes on Sunday, the day before the exam. However, I just finished going through everything tonight for Monday. I'll still be doing some review tomorrow to go over some of the details and make sure I've got everything down. But, at least I won't be seeing anything for the first time.

For the second block, I still need to do some more work with staying ahead, or at least solidly keeping up. This weekend was not the first time I've seen anything (like it was for past blocks), but there are some little things that I should have already known a little better. I did very good at the beginning of the semester, but things got crazy and very busy last week. So, for next block, I just have to be a little more efficient with my study time and plan things out a little better. Hopefully though, I did well enough this block to start things off strong and build a buffer that I'll hopefully never need.

No comments: