Friday, June 13, 2008

OK, I'm back

IMG_0116.jpg
And what better way to start off my return to blogging with pictures of dead fish! This was taken at Lee's Restaurant in Simpson Bay. Their service is generally veerrryyy slow (which they even warn you of on the menu), but they do have good food, once it finally comes. I've had a bunch of really good fish there, and they also have decent burgers and ribs. At least we know the fish is fresh! In this catch are two wahoo and one dolphin (mahi mahi).

To explain my absence from blogging, Heather just left this morning. It was a lot of fun while she was here, but now it's back to studying. I've done most of nothing this week, and have a lot of catching up to do. Fortunately, this has been a pretty slow week in class, so it will be doable. More blogs to come...

No comments: