Sunday, October 7, 2007

The end is near

The end of studying for block II, that is! This block is head and neck for anatomy, skin, ears and eyes for histo, and mostly transcription/translation of DNA/RNA in MCB. Supposedly, this is the hardest block for anatomy, so we will see. There certainly is an awful lot of stuff packed into a pretty small space. However, on the last day of studying, it finally all seems to be coming together.

I have just officially finished studying histo, for this exam. I've got 3 packets of notes to go through again in MCB, and then I'm gonna spend a little more time looking through all the nerves and innervations of the head/neck. I think I'm going to give myself another 3 hours to do that, and that'll be it for the night! I stopped studying around the same time for the last block, but didn't fall asleep until 2am because I was so nervous!! Hopefully, I'll actually go to bed early tonight. The material is a little harder (more of it), but at least it's not the first exam of med school anymore!

Oh, and a big thank you to the makers of Ritalin, without which I would be in big trouble!

No comments: