Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Facebook Group


I decided to start a new facebook group today, called "American University of the Caribbean, Class of 2011." That sure does sound like a long time away! In any case, hope that new students will join. It would be nice to get to know some people before classes start. All the cool people are doing it! I think there are 9 members so far, hopefully the list will grow to at least 100 or so. Networking should start to kick in soon.

After 2 days off, it's back to Victoria's secret to work today. For the next 3 days straight, i'm working 1:00-9:30, which is a pretty miserable schedule. Then I get Friday off, and work 1:00-9:30 again on Saturday. YUCK! I told them what I thought of their scheduling, but it's semi-annual sale. So basically, they told me since i'm a manager, i've gotta work that schedule. However, I believe I made it pretty clear that after this week, I only want to work 4 days a week and want to be off by 6:00 at least 2 of those days. This is my last summer before med school, so I think I should get some kind of a break!

Speaking of a job...my BGE and Comcast bill are way overdue. I think i'm going to have to get on that sometime soon. On a totally unrelated note...housing paperwork from AUC should be coming in the mail soon. I really hope I get it back fast enough to get a single. I DO NOT want a roommate because I have had way too many bad experiences. I am clean, most other people seem not to be. I also do not like to hear other people when I don't want to hear other people (I guess this is obvious). Basically, i like being social, but I need my space! We'll see how it goes.

No comments: