Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I need to take more pictures




I recently bought myself a Canon Digital Rebel XTi SLR. I also bought 70-300 and 17-85 image stabilizing lenses. So far, I love the camera and the lenses. Still figuring everything out and debating stuff like whether or not to shoot in raw and what I want to use for post-processing (I'm leaning towards Adobe Lightroom). But mostly, I need to start taking more pictures!! So far, the only thing I've really taken many pictures of was a training house burn. Some of the pictures did come out very well though, if I do say so myself!

I've got a flickr gallery now that i've started adding pictures to. One I get more up, I'll start separating them out a little more and making galleries of the good ones. The address is http://flickr.com/photos/slevit1

For most of the pictures, you can just click on them for a larger size. Here are three that I've taken recently.

No comments: