Saturday, June 30, 2007

AUC housing


The AUC housing contract finally came in the mail the other day. My mom got it at about 7pm and I found out about it the next morning. So, she sent it for me overnight as soon as she found out. It was a day later than it could have been, but hopefully it will be fine. I talked to my advisor and she said she had already gotten a bunch, but while she couldn't guarantee I'd get a single, she seemed fairly confident that I would.

I really really really hope I get a single. I've lived with a roommate for quite long enough. I wouldn't say I'm OCD or anything, but I do like things to be clean. Dishes in the sink are a huge pet peeve of mine and I just don't want to deal with that on top of everything else in med school. I understand that this probably sounds ridiculous, but it just bothers me. Also, It'll be nice not to have to worry about my music if I want to listen to it or someone else's if I don't.

I'm not happy about leaving Heather, but I am excited to get to SXM and get started!

Also, sorry about the use of some generic internet photos lately, but I just haven't had time to upload my own. I promise, they're coming soon!

No comments: