Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's been a while

Sorry for the long delay in blogging (if anyone's actually reading), but I've been ridiculous busy. Basically, Victoria's Secret is somewhat inept at scheduling. Creating a schedule a week or two in advance is just not something they do. If the schedule starts on Sunday, they release it on Friday or Saturday. How can you plan your life around that? On top of that, I have to be out of my apartment by tomorrow! So, I'm moving later tonight (Saturday) with my dad, Gerald, and Heather. It should be exciting.

Because of the amount of suck at Victoria's Secret (standing at the register for 8 hrs/day is just not fun), I decided to quit. My last day was technically today. However, I decided to make Friday my last day. They may not have known it then, but I'm pretty sure they know it now. Now, I'll actually be able to have some free time during my last summer with nothing to worry about. Next summer, I'll be in 3rd semester engrossed in crazy studying. At least, that's what I'll be doing if what I read on the forums is true.

On Monday and Tuesday of this past week, I was in Ohio picking up the new ambulance for Arbutus. I am chairman of the committee, so I was very excited to finally see it completed. It was lettered on Wednesday, the radio was put in Thursday, and I'm gonna take it back to Fesco Emergency Sales (the dealer) on Monday to have a few last things completed. It's looking very good though, I'm excited to finally get it in service! I'll post some pictures of it as soon as I get a chance to take some this week.

I also went to Great Falls with Heather (girlfriend) and Taco (most adorable dog in the history of the world) this past weekend. It was a beautiful day and a good time. My aunt and uncle took Heather and I out for dinner after the park, which was also lots of fun. I think I got some pretty great pictures of the day, so I'll post them also once I get time this week.

No comments: