Saturday, June 26, 2010

last 24 hr call for the next year?

Unfortunately, I've got another 24 hr weekend call tomorrow, but it's Sunday, which is much better than Saturday. At least with Sunday call, you get Monday off. However, even more exciting than only having Monday off from clinic is the fact that this is probably my last long call of med school! 4th year electives typically have better hours than 3rd year cores (unless you pick something like neurosurgery), so this should be it for me. I'll definitely be doing some nights throughout my two months of ER, but they'll just be regular night shifts...not this 24+ hr. call crap. And, other than the occasional night shift, it looks like I've got a pretty easy 7.5 months ahead of me, until I graduate (not counting the month of studying that's coming up).

I think that remembering this will put me in a decent mood tomorrow. To help make sure I'm in a good mood, I think it's time to get to bed and get a decent night sleep.

No comments: