Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bored and on call

Currently, I'm sitting in the residents lounge, on one of the way-too-comfortable sofas, taking a short break from studying. There are very few patients here today, which leaves me with very little to do. At some point, I'll have to go record vitals (since there is no computer charting here), but I'm not feeling quite ready for that yet.

I had Indian for lunch today, and my stomach is not thanking me at all for that. The hardest thing to do today will likely be deciding what to do for dinner. I'm not complaining though...I have managed to get a decent amount of studying done, although the end is nowhere near in sight, and won't be for another month. Ok...i think I'll go find vitals now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Hawthorne Ave,Flushing,United States

No comments: