Monday, August 24, 2009

What to write...

As usual for break, not too much interesting to write about. I saw Inglorious Basterds today, and it was a pretty awesome movie. I heard a few bad reviews, but I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't like the movie. It's long, and the Basterds are not in as much of it as I would like, but it was still a great movie. As per usual with a Tarantino movie, there is plenty of bloody gory violence.

Tomorrow, I've gotta take care of financial aid dealings with AUC. I really have no idea how financial aid works for clinicals, or what I have to do to make sure I get loans for this coming semester! Communication is not one of AUC's strong points. But, fortunately, AUC does have a pretty fantastic financial aid staff, who have always been very helpful to me in the past. So, hopefully tomorrow, I can post details for anyone else that may be as confused as I am.

Also tomorrow, I have to pack for VEGAS!! Tuesday - Friday, I'm taking my first trip to Vegas, with my father. I haven't really spent much time with him for the past 2 years, so this will be a good chance to get a few days away. Very excited to go! For the first time in a while, I'm going to try to get the camera back out and get some good pictures.

Care to guess where I didn't eat dinner tonight? ;)

1 comment:

Trixie the Pixie said...

McDonald's? I don't know. Haha. Have fun in Vegas...

And yes, the financial aid office is pretty good about returning emails and answering their phones. It works essentially the same way -- you'll have to fill out a fafsa and a financial aid application for the school. They'll mail you checks, you sign them, and then send them back to the school. That's about it, I think. Not too bad.