Monday, August 10, 2009

Watch out!!

I'm not sure how well it shows up, but the old lady driving the car in the picture here is easily the worst driver I have seen in a very long time. People like her are the reason I believe that once you reach a certain age, you should retake the driving test. When I came out of my hotel room to check out, a security guard was trying to direct her back onto the walkway that she was not supposed to be driving on in the first place. She had already knocke her side view motor off by this point. As I walked away, laughing a little inside, I heard a loud noise as she crashed into one of the statues on the side of the path. Apparently, the security guard guiding her out of her initial crash was just not enough. A mother then quickly moved her children off the path and far up onto the grass, just in case the lady decided to do some more driving. A little early to be drinking, isn't it?


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: