Saturday, December 1, 2007

almost there

Only one week of class left, and I'll be done with my first semester of medical school!! Of course, I've still got 4 more semesters in SXM, then 2 more years of clinicals, but this semester has gone by fast! Seems like the other day, I thought I'd never start medical school, and now I'm almost done the first semester. The first day, Dr. Fogg tried to scare everyone in the class (somewhat successfully) with a cranial nerve diagram. He put it up and told us, this is just one slide of about 30 that you'll get in one day. But, we've almost made it through all of it. It's kind of amazing how much we've covered in such a short period, in all of the classes.

But, we've still got one week left, and these last exams are very important for me. If I get an A in MCB, I should honor the class. I need a very high A in Histo to honor that class, but it's possible. Anatomy is not possible, unfortunately, due to one block that I didn't study it nearly enough. I'm kinda mad about that because all my other anatomy grades were very good. Oh well...live an learn. Also, If I do well on the MCB exam, I talked to Dr. B and it looks like I'll probably be the next MCB I tutor for next semester! It's not definite, but looking that way. I think it will be a very good way to keep the material fresh, so I'm hoping I do well and get to do it.

So, back to studying, to make sure I do well!

No comments: