Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas, from the mexican restaurant

I went to Los Portales today for lunch, a restaurant which is pretty much authentic Mexican. I was very surprised to see the place totally decked out for Christmas. They did do a good job though.

Eventually, I'll learn to stop challenging mexican and indians with spicy food! I told them I wanted real hot sauce, no watered down crap salsa. So, they gave me what had to be habanero purée. The stuff was hot!! I don't speak much Spanish, but I know enough to know they were laughing at me as I put way too much on my enchiladas.

1 comment:

Sunil said...

Haha that's funny Scott. As they say down in the lone star state, don't mess w/ Indians man...we're like da bomb. ok, i will stop embarrassing myself. Have a fantastic break.
I feel bad for Heather; she's gotta put up w/ you for another 2 weeks...but oh well I guess!

Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year bud
Sunil