Monday, December 3, 2007

Digg visits my blog!!


My post about Apple corporate calling me was posted to Digg yesterday, and I've finally experienced the Digg effect...sort of!! Usually, I get around 70-120 visitors to my blog per day. But just today, I have had well over 500 visits, and my story only has 17 diggs!! I can't imagine what happens to blogs that make it to the front page of Digg! Thanks for visiting guys, I hope you'll stick around for a little while. It's gonna be sad when my visits drop back down to their usual numbers.

In any case, not too much new going on in med school this week. Very excited that it's the last week of first semester, but I've still got a lot of studying to do before it's all over. I've talked to all of my professors though, and it's still possible for me to make the Dean's list if I do well on the finals! So, that's even more motivation to keep up the studying.

Today was also the second to last day of anatomy lab...forever, which was very exciting! We are finishing up quickly with the dissections. Today, we had about 4 people cutting on the guy at once. Two of us were working on dissecting out the pelvic vessels, and two people were working on dissecting out the thigh muscles. I really feel bad cutting through certain parts of the pelvis...it just looks so painful!! ;)

Edit: 725 hits for the day, and still going!

No comments: