Saturday, December 8, 2007

2 more days!!!

I haven't posted much, but that's because it's FINALS TIME!!! The rest of today and tomorrow will be spent studying, Monday is finals, and then, I'm outta here!!! Well, outta here for the next 3 weeks. I can't wait to get back home to see Heather and the family, and to be back in the US! I do not enjoy this island and it will be very nice to be back home for a while!!

But, I still have a ton of work to do before I leave. This is a very important block of exams for me because doing well on these exams will put me on the deans list. All I need is somewhere around a 90% on each exam and I'll get it. And, I've done better than that in every class before. So, I just need to keep it up for one more exam! Fortunately, we should have our grades Monday afternoon, so I won't have to wait long to find out. One thing they do well here is get your grades back to you quickly. Certainly can't complain about getting your grades back just a couple of hours after you take the exam!

After exams on Monday, I've gotta move everything out of my dorm room and into my apartment. Packing and moving everything in one day is not going to be fun, but I don't have a choice since I don't have time to move before exams and I'm leaving on Tuesday. But, even though it'll be a pain, I am VERY happy to be getting out of the dorms. I will not miss NETstar one bit! And honestly, they probably won't miss me either, since apparently (according to them), I am using multiple computers to try to hack their network! ;) Oh NETstar....you make me laugh. Maybe one day they'll grow up into a real internet company.

Anyways...lunch time and then back to studying!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

L'Imperatrice said...

Good luck!

Why don't you enjoy SxM? Maybe you could write a post about it?