Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I hate mosquitos!

I'm not sure what's up with the mosquitos lately since it hasn't been unusually wet out lately, but I've killed like 5 of them in the past 5 minutes, while sitting and studying. This tennis racquet/bug zapper thing is really one of the best purchases I've ever made. Considering I'm covered in bites, I think I still have a while to go.

In other news, I've been asked to be the photographer for the 5th semester party again, this Friday. In a very thoughtful move, this 5th semester class scheduled their party shortly after the block exam, well before the next block and finals. So, for once, going to the 5th semester party (and editing pictures, for me), should not get anyone behind. It's at the Westin on the other side of the island, which should prove to be very nice. One more semester until my 5th semester party!!! :)

No comments: