Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sonesta Maho Fire?? (probably not)

On my way to Matt and Geneva's birthday party today, there were 2 fire trucks parked outside of the Sonesta, which is basically the entire fire department for this half of the dutch side! Didn't see much of anything else going on, but I passed another two fire department pick-up trucks, two police cars, and another very odd looking fire truck which I'd never seen before (second picture below). I have no idea what it's carrying on the back of it, but it didn't look like anything you use to put out fires. The fire department here has very strange fire helmets! When I drove back from the party, the fire trucks were gone and the building was still standing, so I guess it wasn't anything that big.
photo.jpgphoto-1.jpg

No comments: