Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Post-block update

After the first block exam of 4th semester, I think it's safe to say that I am comfortably on my way to 5th semester, and then on to clinicals. I made a couple of stupid mistakes on the path exam, but I was still only 1 question from an A (and I may get that point back). And, although I heard that the neuro exam would be very difficult, I did not find that to be the case at all and got a mid A. It was not necessarily easy, but it was not nearly as tricky as some people made it sound like it would be. The test required a decent understanding of the notes, but everything tested was in the notes somewhere. The average was around an 80, which is pretty much standard, so most people did well. For now, I think I'll enjoy one more day of minimal studying before I really get back to it tomorrow, and make some dinner!

No comments: