Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lal's Indian

I'm sure I've mentioned before that Lal's has the best Indian food on the island. I have been to three others, and none came close. Maybe it's just because Lal's makes the food so spicy that you can barely taste it (but only if you ask them), but it's just delicious. Anyway, I figured I'd post a picture (with handy captions) so people know what the place looks like. Unfortunately for me, they have decided to close for two months, so won't be open until the end of October.

Speaking of places being closed, what's up with Tijuana and Jimbo's both being closed STILL...for over a month! All we wanted last night was some decent Mexican food, and it was nowhere to be found. I sure hope they open back soon. I have no idea why places here close for over a month at a time.
photo-2.jpg

No comments: