Sunday, September 27, 2009

new weekend, already?

Looks like I've been slacking on the blogging lately! Sorry about that. Well, maybe that's because there's just not that much exciting to write about in the psych rotation! I don't have any fun pictures, since that's sort of a HIPPA violation. And, although Spring Grove is a pretty nice looking campus, my particularly building is not much to look at. Their are old buildings that are rich with history and old architecture, and others that are just old and boring; mine is the latter. I'm currently up to 4 patients that I follow, which is keeping me pretty busy. I've interviewed my first three and written notes on all of them, but I still have to find time to interview the 4th. That's going to be a little more difficult, since tomorrow I have to do a full admissions report on a new admit we got on Thursday! Fortunately, I am finally comfortable with my role and what i'm supposed to be doing on this rotation. But, it's taken a month to really get there, and I leave in 2 weeks!

Speaking of 2 weeks, I can't believe that I am headed off to London in less than two weeks! I finish psych in the early afternoon and board the plane to london later that evening! I really have not the slightest idea of what to expect. I think it will be an interesting and educational opportunity, but AUC really could do a better job of giving more information. As it stands, you pretty much just show up and figure it out as you go. But, everyone else has been figuring it out, so I'm sure I will too.

Oh, and nice job to the Ravens again today, now 3 - 0 for the season! Given, the Browns are probably the worst team in the league, but 34-3 still isn't too shabby. To make things even better, Pittsburgh and Washington both lost!! What a great day of football!

1 comment:

mbogoyevac said...

Break a leg in London!