Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend update

Congrats to the Ravens, who recently showed San Diego why you need to be afraid of the Raven's Defense! If I remember correctly, the Chargers made it within yards of the end zone 4 times, and once within inches, only to be denied touchdowns and have to settle for field goals. Yes, it's only 2 games in, but the Ravens are currently #1 in their division, and one of the best teams in the NFL! Hopefully, they'll be able to keep this going through the rest of the season.

In non-football news, I went to the MD Wine Festival with Heather, Nick, and Lizzy yesterday. It was $25 to get in, but you got a free wine glass, and I definitely drank my money's worth of free wine samples. You only get half an ounce per sample, but there had to be at least 30 or more vineyards there, and each gave 5-10 different samples. You could also get multiple samples if you wanted. Needless to say, I had plenty to drink and Heather wound up driving. Heather also wound up buying 4 bottles of delicious wine from Solomons Island Winery.

After a week of procrastinating, I also finished my psych rotation essay on schizophrenia....turned out to be 5 pages! I'm hoping this is the only one he gives us, but something tells me we'll be getting another. Tomorrow, I've got to finish up my second SOAP note, and hopefully interview and write on my 3rd patient. I'll also have to pick up a 4th patient this week, and then follow up with my current 3. Should be a busy week!
a8921dd7-8223-4527-adde-6edce9a260e1.jpg

3 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

there is no way we got our $25 worth - you just get drunk easily!! and you forgot to mention that you wanted to drive, and believed you could have, but I did anyways. HAHAH.

Trixie the Pixie said...

Yum, I like the Sauvignon Blanc from Solomon's Island!

Scott said...

You didn't get your $25 worth, but I think I did! I could have driven, just was a better idea for you to. Come to think of it, we're probably equally as good drivers, when I'm drunk