Monday, July 16, 2007

Pick up the pace, guys!

I called MEAS today to find out the status of my financial aid, only to be told that it was on hold since I was still a conditional acceptance. I am not, however, conditional anymore. They were only waiting for my degree to post and my final transcripts were sent to them 2 weeks ago! I hope they pick it up before my financial aid gets delayed!

In other news...I was actually productive today! I called Carib-link services to work out the details of getting my car shipped to SXM. Turns out it will cost me about $1850 and I just show up with the car to ship it. I have to take it to them August 13th, it will be shipped that thursday, arrive the next Tuesday, and will therefore be in SXM waiting for me when I get there. Unfortunately, I arrive on a Saturday and the shipping places are closed until Monday. So, two days of rental car.

Going to Batemans tonight for all you can eat wings with Heather and my old boss (now friend) from college. I am going to miss all you can eat wing nights...I'm hoping they have them in St. Maarten!!

Hmm...nothing else of interest right now, so i guess that's it for the moment.

No comments: