Thursday, February 25, 2010

One more day!!

Of internal medicine, that is! I have neurology clinic in the morning, followed by studying in the afternoon, before a 5-8PM lecture. Wasn't that sweet of them to schedule us an evening lecture the last day of the rotation, and the night before the shelf exam? Oh well...I'm determined not to be mad or frustrated anymore, since it's the last day!!

On Monday, I begin surgery...which I've been impatiently awaiting for years! My surgery student team was changed around a little so that now, I'll be with one person from AUC and two people who are in IM with me. Fortunately, they're both people I get along with well, so it should work out well. There are twelve people in my group, so we have overnight call every 12 days. Guess who was assigned overnight call on monday (the first day)!? Yes...me! I'm probably the only person who's actually excited to stay over and be kept awake in surgery though. Have I mentioned I'm excited? I just hope I'm still excited 3 months from now!

No comments: