Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome back to my life...

Sorry for the down time, but due to some recent happenings regarding my blog making the St. Maaten newspaper, I thought it was in my best interest to take my blog down and make some changes. However, as you can see, I've now made the blog public once again. I considered leaving the blog down, but I had many people write and tell me that they found my blog helpful and enjoyable to read. Thanks to those people who supported me.

I've decided that I am going to leave my blog up and continue posting. However, you may find that some of my posts are perhaps a little less critical. I'm still not going to sugar coat anything, but I've learned from this situation that some opinions are best left private (or at least not totally public), and so they will remain off of my [apparently very public] blog.

To those of you who enjoy my blog, thank you again, and I hope you'll continue to find it informative and, sometimes, amusing. To those of you who do not like what I post, I'd ask that you direct your browsers elsewhere. I can't please all people all the time, and no matter how politically correct I try to be, there's a chance that you might not like what I have to say. Also, please keep in mind that whatever I post on this blog, the opinions presented are mine alone. They do not, in any way, represent anyone else's opinions.

2 comments:

Sunil said...

it's great to have you back levitt...hope this little incident didn't put a dent in your whacky sense of humor

~cool guy

Vince said...

Normally I would be ripping into you for acquiescing to the MAN and would tell you to fight the power and all of that, but alas, in this silly little world we are forced to choose our battles! Zeus forbid anyones delicate sensibilities are ,(gasp), offended.

For now: cadent arma togae

but,

I can't wait for the post on the day of: 5th semester completion +1!

-Vince