Saturday, July 31, 2010

Almost...

Almost done with my last exam of med school. Well, not technically the last since I do have an Ob/gyn shelf coming up in a few weekends. But, tomorrow is Step 2 CK, and the last exam of med school that I will study for or care about. I know I haven't blogged in a while (again), but I think that studying for step 2 is a good reason to not blog every day!

I really don't know how I feel about the exam and my readiness for it. I do know that my averages in USMLEWorld have been improving lately, but I'd probably always feel like I could do better, if I just had another week. Eventually though, I'd probably just get to the point where I'd be learning new things, but forgetting old things. I'm hoping that right now, I'm sitting in the sweet spot of knowing just the right amount without forgetting anything. Today, I'll probably do a few more questions, but spend most of the day reviewing what I hope will wind up being high yield little facts. Mostly, that will consist of the notes I've made from USMLEWorld, as I've gone along.

For now, time for me to get to it. Last day of studying for a very long time....

3 comments:

Boggles the mind said...

good luck!

Lee said...

I read an awful post regarding Ross medical school, but your blog has been a lot more informative and knowledgeable. I might have to consider carib med schools b/c I'm borderline with my stats. And honestly, I'm scared shitless.

Unknown said...

What about an update? How did you do overall and what is your post-medical school rant? :-) Thanks for all your thoughts spilled into this blog.

I also have a blog, even though I don't think it is of any interest for you at all other people might benefit from it. Get Into Medical School.