Thursday, May 20, 2010

Exciting day!

Today is exciting because it is that last day that I have to wake up and come into surgery at St. Agnes! In addition, it is the last time that i will ever come into St. Agnes as a 3rd year medical student! I only have 6 weeks left until I can officially declare myself a 4th year, although i actually have less than a year left of med school. However, i am the lucky person who is the last long call of the rotation. I consider this a good thing, because it means that I'll be post call on the last day of the rotation. I'm not positive, but I have a feeling that they'll let everyone go early, so it may wind up not being that much of an advantage after all.

Before the end of the day today, I have a lot of studying to do, in preparation for the shelf exam on Sunday. I also have to find time to complete my case logs for the rotation, and take care of the stuff I'm actually supposed to be doing for the rotation. And finally, I've got an a/v fistula revision as my last official case of the rotation (something could come in overnight though, giving me more surgery). So, I guess I should stop procrastinating and get to it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:S. Caton Ave, United States

No comments: