Wednesday, December 10, 2008

block 3 results are in...

And I basically destroyed the whole thing! Much to my surprise, I honored every exam of the block, and even somehow squeezed out a 100% in path!! I have no idea how I pulled that one off, or how I got an A in neuro. I knew for sure that I got three questions wrong in neuro, which was all you could miss and still get an A. But, I was assuming that I'd also get another one wrong somewhere in there. I'm certainly not going to complain though! With those grades, I'm now within the range to honor every class and get dean's list for my first semester (I usually miss dean's list by one or two bad exams). However, that's also a lot of pressure since not honoring any of the finals will mean that I won't honor the class. In the mean time, I guess I should get to studying, if I'm going to keep this pace up! The next couple of days are not going to be fun.

No comments: