Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Falcon USMLE review

Yesterday I officially signed up for the Falcon USMLE review from May 4th to sometime in June. I was debating just waiting to see what happens with Kaplan (which we get for free), but after listening to the Falcon presentation and talking to some people that have taken it, there numbers just speak for themselves. Specifically, the lowest score reported from AUC students that took it was a 220, with a bunch of people getting 230 of higher. The people who got the 230's were also not particularly strong students in the basic sciences (which was of their own admission), so that gives me a lot of hope. I have a big problem with procrastinating, and I think that the structure of the Falcon class will be necessary for me to do my best. I've never been to Dallas before, but I hope it's nice, since I'll be spending 7 weeks there! Next summer, I'll let you know how it went.

1 comment:

Chuck-n-Geneva said...

Looks like we'll be neighbors!! I just go my confirmation today :) Dallas here we come!

-G